The puff crust pastry has been sitting in the freezer for awhile, want to clear it up and have sardine available.. Voila... the birth of the Sardine rolls..
Puff crust pastry from the supermarket
1 big onion (sliced)
1 can of Sardine in tomato sauce
4 to 5 tbs Tomato sauce (you can add more according to your own taste)
a dash of pepper
1 tbs cooking oil
1. Heat oil on the skillet, add in onion and fry till fragrant and lightly brown, reduce heat.
2. Add in Sardine and tomato sauce and break the sardines with spoon.
3. Once the sardine heated up break in the egg and mix well under high heat.
4. Put the sardine filling aside to cool off.
5. Preheat oven at 200c
6. Quarter the puff crust sheet with knife.
7. Spoon in the filling near the side that facing you and roll it to the other end, then transfer it to the baking tray.(bake a few at a time).
8. Bake for 10mins or till golden brown.