Soulful Green Curry Chicken
Have been really busy or rather lazy to update this blog :( but now i am back!
This Green Curry Chicken looks a little bit different from the normal Green Curry because i added a lot of vegetables in this recipe.
Here you go the Soulful Green Curry Chicken recipe.
200g chicken - de-boned and cut into bite size (breast or thigh is the best option)
100 to 200g of vegetable of your choice (i used eggplant, green capsicum and red cabbage in this recipe)
50g Green curry paste (i use MAE PLOY brand)
2 tbsp oil
1 cup of coconut milk and another 1/2 cup to add in different time (all in 1 1/2 cups)
1 1/2 tbsp sugar (add more if you find it too spicy)
1/2 cup water
As always my recipes are very forgiving, you can adjust whatever you like according to your own preferred taste.
1. Heat the wok / skillet / pan, add in oil and green curry paste and stir fry it for about 2mins.
2. Add in 1 cup of coconut milk.
3. Add in chicken and continue cooking.
4. Add in another 1/2 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 cup water heat until boiling.
5. Add in the vegetable and cook until the vegetable soften.
6. Add sugar to taste.
7. Serve with steamed white rice.
Note: The green curry paste itself is very salty and super spicy. Adjust according to your taste, if you want a milder spiciness reduce the curry paste to about half.